Chassis # DB5/1863/R
Engine # 100/1860
- Sold in February 1965 to a gentleman in Warwickshire, England
- An original RHD DB5, and one of just 899 Saloon cars manufactured
- Finished in its original colour combination of Dubonnet red with a black interior
- Options chosen when new included heated rear window, and chrome wire wheels
- Maintenance records with the Newport Pagnell factory from new until 1972
- A beautiful example with a matching engine number
- Supplied with a copy of its original build sheet and a one-year UK warranty
This fantastic example is finished in a striking Dubonnet, complemented with a Black Hide and also comes complete with an extensive service history.
Produced from 1963 to 1965, a clear evolution of the DB4’s Carrozzeria Touring design, the DB5 is hard to visually differentiate from its DB4 Series V predecessor. It is regarded by many as the most beautiful Aston Martin that carries legendary fame as a star of the silver screen in James Bond films. This is reflected by the adoration it receives worldwide.