Chassis # 12556
- Finished in its original colour combination of Suffolk red with a magnolia interior and red seat piping
- Sold new in Leeds in August 1987 and registered E77 BBB, with the first owner retaining the car for eight years
- Only 74,000 recorded miles from new and just five previous owners, most recent having owned the car since 2005
- The car boasts a very large history file detailing significant expenditure, including an engine overhaul in 2007, gearbox overhaul in 2009, a repaint of the body in 2015, and an interior retrim in 2016
- A very rare AM V8 Vantage X-Pack with manual transmission, one of only 121 manufactured
- Supplied with a one-year UK warranty
Aston Martin Works are delighted to offer an exceptional example of the iconic AM V8 Vantage. This late model Vantage is one of just 121 cars equipped with the most desirable X-Pack engine and 5-speed manual gearbox configuration, affording it the ultimate V8 Vantage driving experience.
Supplied new in Leeds in August 1987, this matching numbers car is presented in its striking and original colour combination of Suffolk Red with a magnolia leather interior with red piping.
The first owner had E77 BBB for eight years until the second owner acquired it in January 1995. Residing in Wolverhampton, the property developer applied his personalised number plate JR 6734 and was methodical about retaining paperwork relating to the car, a trait the subsequent owners fortunately copied.
The third recorded owner purchased the car in March 1999 and he changed the number plate to PIW 500, after which the fourth owner from Hertfordshire took ownership in December 2001 and the number plate was changed to E885 WOK.
The last owner was to enjoy the Vantage longer than anyone before, having bought it in February 2005 and applied the appropriate number plate 691 AMX. He was clearly an enthusiast and an excellent custodian as it appears the car was maintai